Allegiant Stadium / LV Rainers Case Study
Preparing for the big move to “The Entertainment Capital of the World”, the Raiders organisation is building one of the highest anticipated venues of 2020 to the NFL. In efforts to delivering the highest quality product to the Las Vegas market, the Raiders organisation appointed Legends as their leading premium ticketing and corporate partnerships agency.
The new Allegiant Stadium is currently anticipated to open for the 2020 NFL season. Legends Global Planning was fully engaged in the feasibility work and financing for the new facility, along with Global Sales and Global Partnerships leading all Premium Sales, GA Ticketing and Corporate Partnerships efforts.
- Legends Global Sales sold out of all premium experiences at well above price anticipated by client and at significantly faster sales rate; GA PSLs following same trajectory.
- Included in selling out of all premium spaces, the Legends Global Sales team exceeded sales timeline projections by
- selling out all of all Club seating in under 55 days and all PSLs less than two years after the sales launch.
- Legends Global Partnerships represented the Raiders to secure the Founding Partnership with Twitch and Naming Rights agreement with Allegiant as a part of their duties as the stadium’s official premium ticketing and sponsorships agency.
- In addition to Allegiant and Twitch, the Global Partnerships team secured another 36 partners while delivering over $1B in Corporate Partnerships COI.