SoFi Stadium at Hollywood Park Case Study
SoFi Stadium is an unprecedented and unparalleled sports and entertainment destination being built in Inglewood, CA, by Los Angeles Rams Owner/Chairman E. Stanley Kroenke. The first indoor-outdoor stadium to be constructed, SoFi Stadium will be the home of the Los Angeles Chargers and Los Angeles Rams when it opens in summer 2020. The state-of-the-art stadium re-imagines the fan experience and will host a variety of events year round including Super Bowl LVI in 2022, the College Football Championship Game in 2023, and the Opening and Closing Ceremonies of the Olympic Games in 2028. Located on the site of the former Hollywood Park racetrack, the stadium is the centerpiece of a 298-acre mixed-use development featuring retail, commercial office space, a hotel, residential units, and outdoor park spaces.
Legends have partnered with Mr Kroenke from the outset to create the masterplan for the entire district and prepared the full business case and market research on new $4 billion stadium.
Legends is engaged to:
- Develop and manage the construction of the stadium
- Sell all PSLs, suites and premium hospitality experiences on behalf of stadium owner and both teams
- Sell all sponsorship and naming rights to the stadium
- Create, deliver and sell cutting edge, technology-driven sports attraction
- Deliver all food and beverage in the stadium
- Engaged to deliver all retail and merchandise solutions within the stadium
SoFi Stadium in Hollywood Park secured a wide-range of partnership deals, including the largest naming rights deal in NFL history. Additional official partnerships include SoFi, American Airlines, PepsiCo and Pechanga Resort Casino, among others.