SoFi Stadium at Hollywood Park Case Study
Leveraging our 360° platform, Legends has assisted Kroenke Sports & Entertainment in ushering in a new era of NFL stadiums. Opened in September 2020, SoFi Stadium sets the bar of what a multi-use stadium can be. The stadium will host major events like the 2022 Super Bowl LVI, 2023 College Football Playoff National Championship, 2023 WrestleMania 39, and 2028 Olympic Opening & Closing Ceremonies. SoFi Stadium serves as the focal point of an approximate 300-acre entertainment district that will consist of a 6,000-seat performance venue, hotel, 1.5 million square feet of retail, commercial and office spaces, 2,500 residences, a lake park, and 20 acres of public green space.
Legends represented the best interest of Kroenke Sports & Entertainment by monitoring the entire project lifecycle. The Legends team worked with all project consultants and stakeholders to ensure that the design provides the optimal game day experience for fans and maximizes revenue and the return on investment for owners. LPD also worked collaboratively with our Legends Global solutions providers to ensure SoFi Stadium exceeds expectations in the years to come.
- Legends Project Development (LPD) - Owner’s Representative / Project Manager
- Legends Global Sales - Premium Suites & Ticketing, Tours, Special Events
- Legends Hospitality - Food Service (Concessions, Premium Dining)
- Legends Global Merchandise - Merchandising
- Legends Global Partnerships – Venue Naming Rights, Partnership Sales
- SoFi Stadium in Hollywood Park secured a wide-range of partnership deals, including the largest naming rights deal in NFL history. Additional official partnerships include SoFi, American Airlines, PepsiCo and Pechanga Resort Casino, among others.
- Partnered with YouTube in an extensive multi-year agreement that names the development’s 6,000-seat performance venue, YouTube Theater.
- During the COVID-19 pandemic, Legends Project Development collaboratively worked with the entire construction team to manage constant manpower during the most critical final stages of the project, so that there were no delays. With the Legends team’s persistence, experience, and 360° approach, SoFi Stadium was successfully opened for the season opener when the Los Angeles Rams hosted the Dallas Cowboys on September 13, 2020.